Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tooting My Own Horn

The most recent installment of the Libertarian Party of Indiana's Weekly Podcast turns the tables on me. Rather than hosting as the interviewer, I am the guest, as the Chair of the Hamilton County LP. The guest host was more than capable. LPIN Executive Director Chris Spangle is a radio pro, a former producer at Indy's WXNT for the Abdul in the Morning show.

I answered Chris' questions about my plans for growing the Hamilton County affiliate, and the challenges in reaching voters in a traditionally Republican county, and one that is split between the highly developed suburban landscape of Carmel, Fishers, and Noblesville, and the rural and small towns of Sheridan, Atlanta, and Strawtown.

Here's the link to the podcast archive.

You can also subscribe to get every podcast episode downloaded to your iTunes or other service. Follow this link to subscribe. All 30 podcasts are available!

1 comment:

jeff said...

Hey Mike,
When I search "Libertarian Party of Indiana’s Weekly Podcast" On Itunes your podcast shows up, but if I click the subscribe button it won't work. It is also only updated on the Itunes store through 5/12/09.

Of course I can subscribe to it by entering in the URL,
http://web.me.com/mikekole/Website/LPIN_Podcast/rss.xml

That works fine, but I thought you might want the Itunes thing to work too.

Thanks for the commentary. I enjoy it.