Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Double-Edged Sword That Is Facebook

I must confess, I am like a dieter. Generally with the program, but so easily tempted! Just one little Coca-Cola won't kill me. Nietzsche said it would make me stronger. Yeah!

It is hard to break away from politics. I have made many friends in politics and don't want to lose the friendships. Facebook is a great way to keep in touch, but just because I'm walking from it (or, trying to) doesn't mean they have. It's hard not to jump into the comments. I am weak. Must refute the 'wasted vote syndrome'! Must make the case that Libertarian voters didn't cost anyone the election!

No- must have a satisfying life. This is going to take some designing with intent.

I'm starting with a trip to Bloomington on Thursday, to see the #1 ranked Hoosiers take on some cupcake. Got the tickets surprisingly cheap on Stub Hub. I enjoy live sporting events, and have built in the notion of seeing at least one per month. This may be made more challenging by the NHL lockout, but I figure I can finally see games at Hinkle Fieldhouse (never been there), and return to Fort Wayne for a Komets game (been almost 20 years). Should be fun!

No comments: