Wednesday, March 16, 2005

NCAA Picks

A pool circulated around the office on NCAA picks, so I threw in my lot. Here are my winners:

Round 1, Chicago

#1 Illinois
#2 Oklahoma St.
#3 Arizona
#4 Boston College
#12 Wisconsin-Milwaukee over #5 Alabama (first upset pick!)
#6 LSU
#10 St. Mary's CA over #7 So. Illinois (can't really call this an upset pick)
#9 Nevada over #8 Texas

Round 1, Albuquerque

#1 Washington
#2 Wake Forest
#3 Gonzaga
#4 Louisville
#12 George Washington over #5 Georgia Tech (I like the #12's)
#6 Texas Tech
#7 West Virginia
#9 Pittsburgh over #8 Pacific

Round 1, Austin

#1 Duke
#2 Kentucky
#3 Oklahoma
#13 Vermont over #4 Syracuse (Everybody needs one crazy upset pick.)
#5 Michigan St.
#6 Utah
#7 Cincinnati
#8 Stanford

Round 1, Syracuse

#1 North Carolina
#2 U Conn
#3 Kansas
#4 Florida
#12 New Mexico over #5 Villanova (another #12!)
#6 Wisconsin
#10 NC State over #7 Charlotte
#9 Iowa St. over #8 Minnesota


My Final Four: Illinois, Louisville, Duke, U Conn.
My Final matchup: Illinois-Duke
My Champion: Duke

Let's see how this shakes out.

No comments: