Friday, May 26, 2006

New Poll Time

I left the last on up for a long time. Here are the results:

In the major media, are Libertarians adequately included in coverage?

10% Yes- Until they are elected to more offices, they shouldn't get much coverage.
68% No- Libertarians have good policy ideas and ballot access besides. They deserve more.
2% No- They get too much coverage already! Whatever happened to the 2-party system?
21% Major media? You mean, old media.

The new poll tackles the Wasted Vote Syndrome. As a Libertarian candidate, I frequently hear this: "I like what you guys are about, but I'm afraid that if I vote for you, you won't win, and I'll help the party I like the least to win". That's the Nader Effect.

I'm not so concerned about Libertarians and the Nader Effect in this cycle. I am concerned about the Wasted Vote Syndrome. It is something my campaign will tackle head-on in the run-up to the election.

Be sure to vote!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot the combo option of voting for either Democrat or Republican, as there is no difference between the two. For all their orifice flapping the facts speak for themselves...there is no difference and a vote for either is a wasted vote.