Thursday, August 17, 2006

All-In For Kole!

In no-limit Texas Hold'Em parlance, "going all-in" means pushing in all of your chips. I'm all-in for better elections that are more fair, have greater integrity, and bring wider choices and representation than what our elections are in Indiana right now.

I won't ask you to go all-in, pushing in all your chips in support of my campaign. However, I do ask for a couple of things:

1. Take Election Day off so that you can work a polling place. Election Day is Tuesday, November 7. There are 82 days left until Election Day, so there is plenty of time to clear it with the boss. Email me to let me know that you are all-in on Election Day.

2. Come to my home in Fishers to play poker, Friday night! Donation is $20, and we'll play Texas Hold'Em. We'll be using chips. No cash on the table! But you can use your dramatic flair, call "All-in!" and push your chip stack in. It's great fun! Email me to RSVP, and I'll give you directions.

Of course, if you want to go all-in with your support financially, I would be deeply grateful. Online donations can be made via this link.

No comments: