Friday, May 12, 2006

Hendricks County Golf Outing

It's not too late to sign up for this Saturday's golf event in Hendricks County. Follow this link for online registration. It's very conveniently located for anyone coming from Indy, Carmel, Fishers, Zionsville, Brownsburg, Danville, Speedway, Mooresville, and Greenwood. Heck- I'd come from Fort Wayne, but that's just me.

Where: Oak Tree Golf Course 4710 East US 40 Plainfield, IN 46168 317-839-6205
Oak Tree Golf Course is located on U.S. 40, just 10 minutes west of Indianapolis

When: May 13, 2006 ~ Play begins at 1:00 p.m.

Cost: $70 for an individual entry

Details: Shotgun start / scramble play
Closest to pin competition on one hole (to be determined): $50 gift certificate to pro shop
Dinner provided afterwards at the Elk's Club
Door Prizes awarded at Dinner
Cost includes fees and cart for play, beverage cart availability, and awards dinner afterward at Elk's.

I will provide a sleeve of golf balls for every participant. Plus, I'll speak at the dinner. Come to think of it, I don't think I am set up in a foursome yet, so why not register and ask to play in my group. I'll make you look like a pro!

For more info, email Todd Singer at: countychair@lphc.org

No comments: