Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Blue Fever, Around Central Indiana

Here are some of my recent pictures of the more interesting or exuberant Colts related things I've seen around the region.


Nothing more interesting or exuberant than my little girl! Isabel sports her
Joseph Addai jersey.


My insurance agent, Chad Humes at Monte Smith's State Farm, Fishers.


Propane tank at the Co-Op, Noblesville.

A two-story Lombardi Trophy, "Coming Soon to Indy", at Dick's Sporting Goods, Carmel. It was tough to get a decent shot of this, as the sun and snow glare was impossible.

I'm still finding that the business community is having a lot of fun with this, but residences aren't being decorated much at all. I'm going to try to get into the South Side neighborhoods to see what the response is, along with downtown Indy.

No comments: