Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Indy Chicken

Are you enjoying the antics of the Indy Chicken? I sure am. I love seeing news reports with the big yellow chicken standing at City Council meetings.



Don't get me wrong, I rather prefer ponderous, thoughtful discourse, but since Indianapolis is not a place where that sort of thing carries the day, a big yellow chicken will have to do. It's hard to argue against the effect the guy's having.

At any rate, the Chicken has a web site. No word yet on podcasts. From the Chicken's site:
Reason for Protesting: Crime Rate and our Mayors inability to respond appropriately. Tired of dishonest politicians. Tired of unprofessional people in politics. Ignorance & arrogance have no place in City Leadership. If I wanted to live in Detroit, Mich. or Oakland, Ca., I would have moved there. Our City Government is heading Indy in those directions.
Rah rah, Chicken!

Update: I found a link to an RTV6 slideshow: http://www.theindychannel.com/slideshow/news/10778501/detail.html

1 comment:

gRegor said...

I had not seen or heard about that yet (I rarely watch the news), but that's awesome.